No one likes to think about worst-case scenarios, but everyone should. Accidents can and do happen, and not just the kind that damages equipment. If your client– or any third party for that matter– is injured over the course of your work, General Liability Insurance for your business is there to help.
The General Liability insurance provided by PPA comes from its insurance broker, Lockton Affinity. It was specifically developed to address the insurance needs of photographers and will cover you and your photography business with:
- A $1 million per occurrence with a $2 million limit
- Liability arising out of bodily injury on or off premises
- Damage to the property of others
- Real and even alleged faults from you or your business resulting in bodily injury
- Personal or "advertising" injury (such as libel, slander, invasion of privacy)