M.Photog.Cr., CPP, API /
Wheeling, WV /
Owner – Prestige Photography (1989 –present)
Photographic and Adobe Photoshop Instructor through dozens of professional organizations. Presented more than 75 workshops and seminars (1995 – present)
Technical consultant for Epson America (2004-2005)
Lead photographer - InWheeling magazine (2009 – present)
· Board of Directors – Professional
· Photographers of West Virginia (1997 – present)
· Board of Directors – Triangle
· Photographers Association (1999 – 2012)
· President – Professional Photographers of West Virginia (2003)
· President – Triangle Photographers
· Association (WV, PA & OH – 2004)
· Represented WV on PPA council (PPA 2005 – 2010)
· Vice-Chairman of the PPA By-Laws, Rules & Ethics Committee (2009-2010)
· Chairman of the PPA By-Laws, Rules & Ethics Committee (June 2015 – present)
Duties through the various organizations listed above have included planning conventions and meetings, including negotiations with hotels, speakers and vendors. Also facilitating dozens of professional photographic competitions in capacities ranging from committee chairman to judge.
A photographic competition participant on every level since 2002 receiving numerous awards including the number one photographer in WV (2002), 4 images selected into the national Loan Collection (including one book cover) and WV Artist of the Year (2015). Also multiple Kodak Gallery Awards, Fuji Masterpiece Awards and best WV wedding album and creative entry 4 times each (out of 4 entries).
Book of current work titled “Inspire Yourself” was published by Amherst Media in early 2017.