Liability Insurance, Medical & Dental Insurance, Indemnification Trust
If you or your clients are injured during the course of your work or if any property is damaged, you could be held accountable for the damages. That's why you need more than equipment insurance. Coverage includes:
- $1 million per occurrence / $2 million limit
- Liability arising out of bodily injury on or off premises as a result of your business activities
- Damage to the property of others
- Real or alleged faults in work completed by or for your business, resulting in bodily injury
- Personal or "advertising" injury (libel, slander, invasion of privacy)
Finding good medical and dental coverage for yourself and your family can be tough for a small business like yours. That's why PPA has partnered with Pallay Insurance Agency.
Pallay's represents a variety of leading medical and dental insurance companies to help you choose the plan that best fits your coverage and budget needs. Even better? After a plan is purchased, they will help you with any premium, coverage or claims assistance from your new insurance company!
Pallay helps you find the best!
- Medical insurance
- Free prescription drug discount card
- Short term medical insurance
- Limited medical insurance
- International travel medical insurance
- Medicare supplement insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Dental insurance
*Coverage not available in all counties.
PPA is unable to provide discounted nationwide group health insurance for its members due to federal and state laws that prohibit insurance from being pooled across state lines. Pooling at an interstate level is complicated not only by federal insurance mandates but, also because State Insurance Commissioners establish different coverage minimums for each state. This means that a member in Florida is not likely to receive the same insurance benefits as a member in Texas even if they are with the same provider (although some of this has been remedied by the new federal law).
PPA continues to support and advocate for legislation that would allow associations to offer national health plans and legalize Association Health Plans.
At some point, every one of us will fall victim to Murphy's Law — the idea that everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. But PPA's here to help. PPA covers you when things do go wrong like drive crashes, data loss or unsatisfied clients (like the infamous Bridezilla).
Did you know that PPA comes to the rescue of
more than 500 photographers every year!
And it's FREE to PPA members!
What does the trust cover?
- Digital image data loss (corrupt media card or hard drive failure)
- Failure of a photographer to be at the event or assignment
- Missed or missing images
- Client dissatisfaction with services rendered
- Attorney's fees
- Damages awarded to your client, you only pay a small deductible
Don't think it will happen to you? Think again! Malpractice cases can be complicated and frustrating, plus attorney's fees can be very costly. At PPA, we step in between you and the attorneys so you don't risk your business and reputation. Be worry-free!
Want to learn more?
Check out these handy resources: