Liability Insurance & Indemnification Trust
Why purchase General Liability Insurance? Well, because the adage that “Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong” looms over every photo
shoot. Seriously, anything can happen and you need to be prepared.
If your client or any other third parties are injured during the course of your work or if any property is damaged, you could be held accountable for the damages. That's why you need more than equipment insurance, and why PPA has partnered with Lockton Affinity to get you rates as low as 62¢/day.
- $1 million per occurrence / $2 million limit
- Liability arising out of bodily injury on or off premises as a result of your business activities
- Damage to the property of others
- Real or alleged faults in work completed by or for your business, resulting in bodily injury
- Personal or "advertising" injury (libel, slander, invasion of privacy)
PPA is pleased to introduce a new general liability endorsement exclusively made for UAS/Drone operators. Below are some details on the new policy.
- Limit options of $50,000 and $25,000
- Annual premiums of $150 and $100
- Must be compliant with Part 107 Federal Aviation Regulations, and also state and local regulations.
- Coverage has to be purchased in conjunction with PPA's General Liability coverage
- Operation of drone must be in connection with a paid assignment for your business
- Defense coverage is included inside the limit of liability.
- Coverage extends to bodily injury and property damage of others.
Not sure what the new FAA drones rules are? Visit PPA's webpage dedicated to drones.
Ready to purchase coverage?
Call our team at 888-202-1526 to secure your coverage today.
At some point, every one of us will fall victim to Murphy's Law — the idea that everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. But PPA's here to help. PPA covers you when things do go wrong like drive crashes, data loss or unsatisfied clients (like the infamous Bridezilla).
Did you know that PPA comes to the rescue of
more than 500 photographers every year!
And it's FREE to PPA members!
What does the trust cover?
- Digital image data loss (corrupt media card or hard drive failure)
- Failure of a photographer to be at the event or assignment
- Missed or missing images
- Client dissatisfaction with services rendered
- Attorney's fees
- Damages awarded to your client, you only pay a small deductible
Don't think it will happen to you? Think again! Malpractice cases can be complicated and frustrating, plus attorney's fees can be very costly. At PPA, we step in between you and the attorneys so you don't risk your business and reputation. Be worry-free!
Want to learn more?
Check out these handy resources: