Saturday, August 15, 2020, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Bruce Hudson, M.Photog.Cr., Josh Hudson
The word on the street is that professional photography as we have known it is dead! Don’t tell that to Bruce & Josh Hudson from the Seattle area. Their 38-year studio just came off their best year in a decade.
So, what does it take to start, own and operate a successful photography studio in todays marketplace? The Hudsons have identified 9 strategies that have guaranteed their success since 1982. Bruce shares, “The landscape of our business has definitely changed since we left our secure day jobs and went fulltime, but the fundamentals remain the same. Staying focused on those basics plus adding our own Secret Sauce, is how we have weathered economic downturns and the Digital Revolution.”
This all-day workshop in their studio will be fast-paced and extremely comprehensive. The Hudsons will cover their top 9 Strategies where you will learn:
1. Running your studio as a business! It’s more than taking Pretty Pictures to be successful!
2. Identifying and understanding your Ideal Client!
3. Marketing, Marketing, Marketing! What’s working, what’s not!
4. Converting prospects into clients!
5. The Number ONE Success Strategy- Pre-Session Consultations
6. Creating One of a Kind Images for your clients!
7. The number TWO Success Strategy Projection Sales
8. Delivery and Celebrating the finished product!
9. Becoming a Relationographer! Maintaining a relationship with your client!
The Hudsons are amazing educators and have the perfect balance of wisdom (Bruce) and what’s working in 2020 (Josh). Space is going to be limited so register ASAP. Bonus --- For the first 5 that sign up, Josh and Bruce will be giving a free Pricing and Marketing assessment (Valued at $150!)
Items to bring: Stuff for taking notes, open mind and a positive attitude!
Location: 641 Strander Blvd.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Instructor Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org