Find a PPA Photography Workshop Near You
For two weeks in May, dozens of studios across the country will invite attendees to join daily workshops featuring portrait and wedding photography, posing and lighting, digital retouching and workflow, and sales and marketing strategies. It's a chance you won't want to miss—a full day of photography education brought to you by fellow professional photographers. Spring workshops will be held May 4-18, 2020 so you'll be able to find one that fits your educational needs and your schedule!
- Award Service Merits to members who attend workshops
- Display all workshops offered
- Communicate with instructors
- Send an auto-confirmation email after you register for a workshop (Check your spam folder just in case.)
- Provides seasonal discounts in the Workshop Bonus Pack
What to Expect from your Instructor:
- The instructor will send an introduction email with further workshop details prior to the workshop start date
- When registering on-site, the instructor will provides on-site registration forms and is responsible for submitting them to PPA on your behalf
- Online registration will open March 9, 2020. Each class will be available for the $99 rate through May 3, 2020.
- Spring 2020 registration cancellations made by May 3, 2020 before 5:00pm ET will receive a refund minus a $25 administration fee. There are no refunds after that date. There is a $20 service fee for all returned checks.
Remember, PPA members receive one service merit for each class they attend.
PPA Membership is not required to participate.
PPA Photography Workshop Bonus Pack
All workshop attendees will receive the bonus pack, featuring offers and discounts from several photographic companies.
PPA Photography Workshop Testimonials
"The hands-on experience was just what I needed. I’m walking away with loads of information!"
"I feel inspired. I now have a vision for what I want to do and have found someone local who shares my vision!"
"This is the best opportunity for peer-to-peer instruction in the industry!"
"The class size is cozy and comfortable—it definitely makes for a great learning environment!"