Book More Clients! Photography Marketing 101
October 12, 2018
at 9:30am -
14640 N. Tatum Blvd Suite 8
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Do you find yourself struggling to book clients? Are you terrified of picking up the phone to talk to clients? Have you exhausted your go-to marketing ideas, and are seeking something new? This Super 1-Day course will help you dive into your business, and help you to craft your own marketing
machine with TWO incredible instructors: Lizzy McMillan, CPP and Cortney Talbott.
Topics for this course will include:
- Differentiating yourself in an “oversaturated” market
- Identifying your target market and ideal client
- Realistic goal setting: Sales and booking goals
- Tools for streamlining your marketing and business backend
- Client + marketing workflow- what is your client’s journey?
- Client Experience: Speaking to your client’s needs
- Annual and quarterly marketing goals and calendar
- You ARE your brand- use it to your advantage!
- Social Media: using it to your advantage
- Identifying business partnerships in your area
- Best practices for approaching business partners
- Establishing a brand rep program
- Referral program
- Surprise and Delight strategies
Join Lizzy and Cortney as they walk you through several exercises that will open your eyes to creative and effective marketing ideas. You will leave this class with a list of ideas, goals and a great start on creating your personal marketing machine!
Combined, they have over 23 years of photography experience. Their experience includes weddings, high school seniors, families, children, newborn/maternity, and baby’s first year. Regardless of the genre you photograph, you’ll be able to take away great marketing and business information.
Notebook or Laptop for Notes
Items to Bring:
a sack lunch/snacks, money