October 13, 2020 at 2:00pm - 3:00pmRegister
Just as the band is about to launch into their big hit, an unexpected surge knocks out the power rendering a thousand screaming fans silent in the dark. The lead singer calmly tells everyone to turn on their phone flashlights, walks to the front of the stage, sits down, grabs an acoustic guitar and performs the most incredible version of that song you’ve ever heard. Why didn’t he panic under the unintentional change? How was he able to adapt in an instant and somehow perform even better? True rock stars have discovered the secret to defining the “what and why” so the “how” can pivot on a moment’s notice. The global pandemic has made it more important than ever to be able to adapt quickly and effectively. In this powerful, highly interactive virtual experience, Brant Menswar uses live music, cinematic multi-camera views and engaging chat and video to reveal the undiscovered path to rock star resilience.
Attendee takeaways include:
* How our "Black Sheep Values” guide and strengthen us
* Why our internal “GPS” fails
* How to adapt and consistently pivot when things change
* Discover your Flock of Five with the interactive on-line assessment with full report
* Digital Black Sheep Workbook and Purpose Generator