Tim Walden: Being a Print Artist
In this day of everything digital, clients don’t always realize the value of a print. In this video, PPA Instructor Tim Walden gives you the confidence and expertise to not only convey the value of the print, but also your value as an artist. After all, if everyone could create what you do, why wouldn’t they?
Tim will transform your thought process as he shares how he thinks about his artwork and how you will want to think about yours. Learn how to:
- Handle your artwork with respect, especially in front of clients.
- Personalize and authenticate your pieces so that they are unique.
- Respond to tough questions, especially about the rights to your digital images.
Anyone can take a picture to sit on a computer hard drive. Tim shows you that your job is not done until the finished print is produced. And more importantly, you’ll discover how to share that same value and worth with your clients.
We value your feedback and want to know how we can improve. Please share your thoughts about the class here.
Duration: 0:11:21 Expand video to full screen for best view.
M.Photog.Hon.M.Photog.Cr., CPP, F-ASP
Tim and Beverly took over Walden’s Photography from Tim’s father in 1980, taking the studio in an entirely different direction when they developed their trademark “Relationship” Black and White Fine Art portraiture. Today, they run a high-end studio, providing beautifully crafted portraits in an elegant studio with impeccable customer service. The Walden’s clientele know when they come to Walden’s Photography, they will leave with a masterpiece that celebrates their loved ones in the most beautiful way possible.
Tim's credentials include:
- PPA-Photographic Master and Craftsman Degrees
- ASP-Photographic Fellowship Degree
- PPA President (2012)
- Member of Society of XXV
- Kodak Mentor
- Kodak Gallery Award Winner
- Published in Kodak Portrait Book
- Internationally Approved Juror
- International Speaker
- Kentucky Master Photographer of the Year
- Kentucky PPA Member and Past President
- National Award Winner
- Imaging Excellence Award Recipient
- Gold Photographer of the Year-2013
- Gerhard Bakker Award for outstanding service through education in the field ofphotography and visual communications