Search engines are continuously evaluating emerging signals across the web to determine relevance. As the web is becoming an increasingly social place, understanding the balance of SEO and social media (SM) is important for SMBs (small and medium-sized businesses) to know how to prioritize time and resources.
Join Brett to learn more about:
- Redefinition of SEO to "inbound marketing"
- Social media's relationship with organic SEO listings
- Overview of search engine relationships with social media networks
- Best practices for social: Be human!
- Using different social networks to connect with different subsets of your audience
- Tying social activity back to the website whenever possible
- Monitoring social mentions to see what your audience's pain points are