Join PPA to get 24/7 access to all of PPA’s resources and benefits, including its entire Online Learning Center.
SEO Series Part 4: SEO & Social for Photographers, A Match Made in Heaven
Search engines are continuously evaluating emerging signals across the web to determine relevance. As the web is becoming an increasingly social place, understanding the balance of SEO and social media (SM) is important for SMBs (small and medium-sized businesses) to know how to prioritize time and resources.
Join Brett to learn more about:
- Redefinition of SEO to "inbound marketing"
- Social media's relationship with organic SEO listings
- Overview of search engine relationships with social media networks
- Best practices for social: Be human!
- Using different social networks to connect with different subsets of your audience
- Tying social activity back to the website whenever possible
- Monitoring social mentions to see what your audience's pain points are
We value your feedback and want to know how we can improve. Please share your thoughts about the class here.
Brett Snyder is the Director of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) at Nebo, a web design and interactive marketing agency in West Midtown, Atlanta. Brett began his digital marketing career working with SPEEDO USA during the Summer Olympics and has been in love with the world of SEO ever since. As the Director of SEO at Nebo, Brett is responsible for the strategic planning, development, and implementation of search engine optimization campaigns. Over the course of his career, Brett has worked with all manners of businesses from large B2B brands to local Mom & Pop ecommerce shops to help them leverage the incredible opportunity that search engines have provided to connect businesses with their target audience.