Photography is an industry where the search audience shows a preference for local vendors. As such, it is especially important for SMBs (small and medium-sized businesses) to know how to harness local search to reach this audience that is actively seeking a photographer in their area.
- What is Google Local and why should you care?
- How do local results differ from traditional results?
- Universal search elements
- Blended results
- Personalized results (showing different results in Philly vs. Atlanta)
- No longer need to include a local qualifier for SERPs to generate local results
- How do you claim and verify your Google Local listing?
- What ranking factors are most important for local search?
- Local Citations – How do you identify and optimize these?
- Reviews – Overview of how reviews are used and some strategies that can be used to curate reviews
We value your feedback and want to know how we can improve. Please share your thoughts about the class here.