Join PPA to get 24/7 access to all of PPA’s resources and benefits, including its entire Online Learning Center.
Projection Sales: The Sales Session
Lori Craft Cr.Photog.
There are a lot of ways to sell your images to your clients. Many photographers swear by the projection sales system because it helps them guide their clients in choosing the right products as opposed to just “taking orders.” In this video, instructor Lori Craft explains why and how she uses projections sales…and how you also could use it professionally, start to finish.
With her you’ll learn about…
- The benefits of projection – How it can help you bond emotionally with your client, educate and wow them.
- The nuts & bolts of what you need for a projection sales system – Your software and hardware options, what Lori uses, and even how to set the stage in the actual sales room.
- Finessing your sales presentation – How to prepare for your projection sales session (and prepare the client).
- Brilliant tips for selling larger wall portraits – How to learn and show what your clients need.
- Strategies to avoid buyer’s remorse – You don’t want clients calling back to downsize their order!
After all, it doesn’t matter what you’ve created if your clients don’t want to buy. So join Lori and see how projection sales might be the missing link for your studio!
Lori Craft manages a successful portrait studio in the historic town of Marshall, Michigan with her husband, Dennis Craft. Together they operate Craft Photography. Dennis is the portrait photographer and Lori's talents for the business lie in the marketing and promotional areas of the studio.
The Crafts owe much of their studio success to Dennis's creative photography and the passion both Lori and Dennis have for business, with an aggressive marketing plan and a good relationship with their staff and clients. Lori's plan for the business has expanded in the last few years to include underclass and event photography. As the industry and the economy changed, so did the portrait studio.
Lori received her Craftsman Degree in 2000. She enjoys being able to travel and speak to photographers about her role in the industry. Lori has been a featured speaker for PPA, a variety of State and Affiliate organizations, and industry leaders such as Burrell Colour Imaging and Kodak. She has had the opportunity to speak internationally to photographers in both Korea and China and enjoys working with photographers to inspire and encourage them to look at their business with a new perspective. Lori is constantly exploring new avenues of marketing and business and continues to work at growing their studio despite the declining economy. With all that in her life, which she balances with great enthusiasm, her most treasured position is Mom to her three children.