Join PPA to get 24/7 access to all of PPA’s resources and benefits, including its entire Online Learning Center.
PRINT. THE MOVEMENT: Being A Print Artist
Tim Walden M.Photog.Hon.M.Photog.Cr., CPP, F-ASP
Tim Walden, M.Photog.Hon.M.Photog.Cr., CPP, F-ASP
Video: Success in today’s market comes through creating gaps. Being a print artist can separate you from the masses. This class will show you how to raise the value of your imagery and your position as a print artist.
We value your feedback and want to know how we can improve. Please share your thoughts about the class here.
Tim and his wife Beverly took over Walden’s Photography from Tim’s father in 1980, taking the studio in an entirely different direction when they developed their trademark “Relationship” Black and White Fine Art portraiture. Today, they run a high-end studio, providing beautifully crafted portraits in an elegant studio with impeccable customer service. The Walden’s clientele know when they come to Walden’s Photography, they will leave with a masterpiece that celebrates their loved ones in the most beautiful way possible.
Tim's credentials include:
- PPA-Photographic Master and Craftsman Degrees
- ASP-Photographic Fellowship Degree
- PPA President (2012)
- Member of Society of XXV
- Kodak Mentor
- Kodak Gallery Award Winner
- Published in Kodak Portrait Book
- Internationally Approved Juror
- International Speaker
- Kentucky Master Photographer of the Year
- Kentucky PPA Member and Past President
- National Award Winner
- Imaging Excellence Award Recipient
- Gold Photographer of the Year-2013
- Gerhard Bakker Award for outstanding service through education in the field ofphotography and visual communications