Join PPA to get 24/7 access to all of PPA’s resources and benefits, including its entire Online Learning Center.
Posing Seniors: Getting the Right Look for Girls
Bry Cox M.Photog.Cr., CPP
Do you know a teenage girl who loves the way she looks in photos? It may take some time, so while you’re thinking about that,watch this video class and learn how make your senior girls love the way they look!
In this fun, entertaining demonstration video, Bry Cox walks you through everything you need to know about posing these senior photo shoots. Along with the importance of managing your lighting and metering each pose, you’ll learn…
- A variety of poses you can use and how to make her look her best in all of them.
- How/why to get at least one traditional yearbook shot before going more creative and unique.
- How to adapt the poses to casual and formal clothes – You’re dealing with a teenage girl so wardrobe changes are a must!
- How to successfully include a senior’s hobbies/activities while making her look good.
With Bry, you’ll learn how to get those consistently great shots with smart poses that even the senior girl will love, from traditional to maybe a little crazy and off the wall!
We value your feedback and want to know how we can improve. Please share your thoughts about the class here.
Bry Cox is a PPA Master/Craftsman with PPA Certification, an Adobe software Partner, and NIK software partner. For over a decade, he has taught workshops to professional photographers all over the US and Canada, and many places in China as well. He has created many tools for photographers including Photoshop tools, tutorial DVDs, and three self-help books which have had rave reviews.
Bry Cox’s images are used by Capitol Records, CMT, ads for Fuji Film, ads for PocketWizard, and for covers/national magazines like Billboard, TV Guide, American Photo, Professional Photographer, Rangefinder, American Girl, and photography magazines in China and Canada. His images are used by VIPs, filmmakers, TV anchors, musicians and other prominent people like LeAnne Rimes, Natalie Cole, Olivia Newton-John, Ryan Shupe, Donny and Marie Osmond, Kenny Loggins, Linda Ronstadt, Steve Forbes, Mitt Romney, and the last four Utah Governors!
Short list of image awards:
• Gold Medal Winner out of 25,000 International Photographers
• Master Photographer of the Year, and Photographer of the Year many times state and nationally
• 8 Time Winner of the Fuji Masterpiece Award
• 6 Time Winner of the Kodak Gallery Award
• A PPA Master/Craftsman many times over.
Bry’s workshops are a good combination of business principals juxtaposed with the creative aspects of a successful artist.