No matter your professional aspirations, this class is a must-have. After all, you can be the best photographer in town, but if you can’t sell your business, does it really matter?
What do you say the first time a prospect calls or contacts you? For real, what do you tell them? What message does your studio convey? Are your clients right for YOU? After Handling the Inquiry, you’ll skillfully and expertly answer these questions and more!
In this video class, Lori Nordstrom will teach you these critical sales tools:
- How to respond to that very first inquiry, whether via phone, email, social media or even a walk-in.
- What you say in that first conversation makes or breaks the sale. Learn how to make it!
- How to develop consistent scripts so that you are always able to convey your message in a clear manner.
- You’ll go through the initial inquiry and the importance of pre-qualifying clients, establishing a common ground, developing referral programs and positively communicating your policies.
- How to communicate your studio’s image, whether it’s playful or formal, classy or casual.
- You’ll learn the importance of creating the right first impression no matter how or where your clients reach you, from phone to email to walk-ins.
- How to establish and communicate the value YOU offer and educate your clients on how that translates into benefits for THEM.
- Once you’ve learned this process, price becomes much less important. Really; it’s going to stir them away from only wanting to talk about your price sheet.
- How to address those tough questions.
- After hearing Lori’s real-life examples and learning some potential scripts, these questions won’t make you sweat!
We value your feedback and want to know how we can improve. Please share your thoughts about the class here.