Join PPA to get 24/7 access to all of PPA’s resources and benefits, including its entire Online Learning Center.
Business Challenge: Q&A with Tim Walden
Tim Walden M.Photog.Hon.M.Photog.Cr., CPP, F-ASP
We value your feedback and want to know how we can improve. Please share your thoughts about the class here.
Tim and his wife Beverly took over Walden’s Photography from Tim’s father in 1980, taking the studio in an entirely different direction when they developed their trademark “Relationship” Black and White Fine Art portraiture. Today, they run a high-end studio, providing beautifully crafted portraits in an elegant studio with impeccable customer service. The Walden’s clientele know when they come to Walden’s Photography, they will leave with a masterpiece that celebrates their loved ones in the most beautiful way possible.
Tim's credentials include:
- PPA-Photographic Master and Craftsman Degrees
- ASP-Photographic Fellowship Degree
- PPA President (2012)
- Member of Society of XXV
- Kodak Mentor
- Kodak Gallery Award Winner
- Published in Kodak Portrait Book
- Internationally Approved Juror
- International Speaker
- Kentucky Master Photographer of the Year
- Kentucky PPA Member and Past President
- National Award Winner
- Imaging Excellence Award Recipient
- Gold Photographer of the Year-2013
- Gerhard Bakker Award for outstanding service through education in the field ofphotography and visual communications