Drone Insurance Packages through PPA
Drones have become an integral part of business for photographers all over the world. This awesome technology has opened up so much potential for professional creativity.
However, what goes up… well, you know. There’s a lot of potential for loss of money if one of these costly tools is damaged. If that’s something that concerns you, then maybe think about taking advantage of Drone Insurance Packages through PPA’s exlusive insurance broker, Lockton Affinity.
Two Insurance Options for Drone Photographers
If you’re a drone photographer, PPA stands ready to help you cover your equipment! Through PPA’s exclusive insurance broker, Lockton Affinity, there are two options to choose from and while both are great on their own, many have found that using both together better protects their investment and their business.
These plans work hand in hand, making sure you’ve covered all your bases! Click on the + sign below to expand each section and see a summary of what each plan looks like:
Available for all PPA members in good standing, PhotoCare Plus is an equipment insurance that gives you:
- Up to $100,000 in coverage
- Coverage for theft of equipment in unlocked vehicles, mysterious disappearances, and non-PPA members who are employees, up to $1,000 each, $250 deductible for all losses
- Full replacement cost on scheduled items
- Drones/Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) coverage
This coverage is comprehensive and perfectly suited for drone photographers who understand that General Liability is not to be taken lightly. Here's an overview of this coverage: You will…
- Choose between limits of $25,000 and $50,000
- Get discounted annual premiums of $100 or $150
- Have to be compliant with Part 107 of Federal Aviation Regulations, and local and state laws
- Need to purchase it in tandem with PPA's General Liability coverage
- Have to operate your drone in connection with a paid assignment to be covered
- Get defense coverage included inside the limit of this liability insurance
- Get extended coverage to cover bodily injury and property damage of others with this policy!
Have an assignment that requires a $1 million drone policy? Get your coverage today! To learn more about how to protect your drone and your business, or simply to get a quote, contact PPA's insurance partner, Lockton Affinity, at 888-202-1526 today.
Contact PPA’s insurance partner, Lockton Affinity at 888-202-1526 to secure your coverage or to learn more about Drone Insurance coverage options and keep yourself and yoru business safe!