Good planning is the key to a successful session. That’s why taking the time to meet with your clients before a photo session is crucial.
This simple conversation lets you...
- help your client prepare for their upcoming session, so you both have a stress-free, smooth experience
- get to know your clients better, so they open up and act natural when the camera comes out
- collect the details you need to bring their personality and style into the session so that they fall in love with the images you make
- discuss your different offerings, getting them excited about all products they can purchase from you
- get on the same page about pricing, so you can avoid the wide-eyed sticker shock at the ordering appointment