How To Use Your Drone To Advance Your Photography Business
Aerial photography can take your business to the next level, since it’s an amenity that many photographers don’t offer. Drones can produce images that are breathtaking, inspiring, and beyond what you could produce normally. However, this addition can be like starting a whole other business, so you want to make sure you go about it correctly.
These are some great ways you can take your drone business off the ground-- literally!
- Deliver Great Customer Service. Schedule in-person meetings with your clients, and make sure they know you’re committed to going above and beyond to make them satisfied. Let them observe you flying your drone and show them everything you can offer.
- Become a Drone Advocate. This may seem like a waste of time, but by educating people about drones, you’ll be able to protect your business and make drones more acceptable in the photography world.
- Buy an Aviation Radio. This is very important in order to fly your drone safely. Monitor the frequency of the nearest airport and avoid areas where a plane will be flying by.
- Purchase Liability Insurance. Accidents happen, so you want to make sure you’re protected. Along with that, clients will be more likely to take you seriously if they know you have insurance and care about safety.
- Make Continuing Education a Priority. New drone technology is coming out every day, so do your best to stay updated. Be able to separate models that will fail in your business and models that will wow your customers. Learn about all the tools you need to advance your business against the competition.
Read the full article on Professional Photographer Magazine to get all ten tips, and if you want to stay up-to-date with all the latest drone and photography news, become a member of Professional Photographers of America today!