Free PPA Webinar: Grow Your Profits and Your Client Relationships with Mini Sessions
Are you looking for a way to use your time efficiently and book more clients without the quality of your work suffering? PPA’s new webinar is a must-see for photographers wanting to grow their profits and nurture their client relationships.
Mighty Mini Sessions streams live May 9, 2019 at 2:00pm EST. Register now for free and tune in to get real-time advice from host Alisha Cline on the topic of her successful “Mini-session” events.
Join Alisha Cline, Cr. Photog., CPP as she teaches you how mini session events can be a mighty staple on your studio’s calendar. Her system is not about turn-and-burn, but developing meaningful, lasting relationships with families that grow into long-term, valuable clients.
During this webinar you’ll learn:
- how to successfully navigate through a mini-session event
- how to develop a budget, and why staying on it for each event is the key to profit
- affordable, creative, and effective marketing strategies for maximum bookings
- how to create a product catalog just for mini sessions that sell unique and quality signature heirlooms without competing with your full-sized sessions
- how to sell in person immediately after the session for maximum profits
- workflow for retouching and ordering
This webinar is free for all, so register now! PPA members get to enjoy playback from the archives any time they like. Not a member? Join PPA now!