At PPA we want to help you grow your business. And what better way to do that, than to add your studio information to the Find-A-Photographer database? The findaphotographer.com database on PPA.com is a resource that allows professional photographers to display information about themselves and their business in front of a captive audience of prospective clients.
Every PPA member is listed in the Find-A-Photographer database, but not all listings are created equal! Did you know that? You can indeed make your profile pop and be much more convincing by updating it. It's completely free to upgrade your profile; you just have to do it!
To upgrade your findaphotographer.com profile (again, it's free!) follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to PPA.com/My-PPA
2. Once logged in, hover over myProfile
3. Scroll down to Find-A-Photographer
4. Click on the Profile tab and then you can:
• Add additional information to your profile page
• Upload a headshot or logo
5. Click on the Photos tab and then you can:
• Create up to 4 photo albums
• Upload up to 8 images to each album
6. Click back to the Overview tab to preview your listing.
7. Once you make your changes, go back to the Profile tab, and be sure to enable your listing. It's a super-simple step, but if you don't do it, your updated profile won't be visible to the public (you'll only have a standard listing in the Find-a-Photographer search.)
There are other simple tools to make your business more visible and recognizable. Hop to the See The Difference resource section on PPA.com to find what works for your business. PPA is here to help you Be More Proactive.
Become a member to be a part of the Find-A-Photographer database and Be More Visible today!
Editor's Note: This post was originally published in June 2016. It has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.