theLoop is a fun and interactive way for PPA photographers to build their network, get industry advice, and learn some good business practices.
Need to know about lighting and posing? Post it on theLoop! Interested in new technology? Post it on theLoop! Questions about pricing? You guessed it, post it on theLoop! Your peers can give advice about all of your pressing industry questions, and the best part is they're professionals just like you.
theLoop is also a great way to connect with PPA. There are always competitions, giveaways, prizes, and photography information posted by PPA to get members involved in the network. You can also post questions to PPA on theLoop, and get an official answer from a PPA team member.
Navigating your way around theLoop can be intimidating, but we've got a few tips to help you join theLoop's community.
1. Introduce Yourself. Introducing yourself and your business is a great way to connect with photographers from around the world, or even a few in your own backyard!
2. Be interactive. theLoop community is filled with photographers asking questions and giving advice. In order for you to be a part of the community, you must be involved. Post your questions and comments, and respond to others. Before you know it, you've added several photographers to your network!
3. Talk to PPA. There are several member-only competitions, prizes, and giveaways on theLoop. When you get involved, make posts, and respond to PPA messages, you make yourself eligible to win free goodies from PPA!
4. Check theLoop often. There are loads of new posts on theLoop every day, and the more you check the network, the more you'll find posts to respond to or even get ideas about posts that you want to make.
5. Don't be afraid to post. If you have a question, comment, or concern about your photography business or the industry as a whole, theLoop is the perfect place to post it. theLoop is a safe, photographer-only forum for you to express your concerns. The photography community is very welcoming and we want to hear what you have to say, so don't be afraid to post!
These tips are sure to have your notifications off the charts. Check in at theLoop.PPA.com to see more tips, discussions, recommendations, and to ask your peers questions you need answered! Remember, theLoop is a safe and protected online community where PPA members can discuss a range of photography topics. Not a PPA member? Join here!