Applications Are Now Open To Instruct A Photography Workshop! Share Your Secrets To Success With The Next Generation of Professional Photographers!
Are You Ready to Teach A Spring Workshop?
The applications to lead a spring workshop is only held once a year, so today is the day that you are going to take advantage of this opportunity! You might be asking yourself, “What could the spring workshop offer me?” but the better question is “What can’t it offer you?”
Here are just a hand full of things you can gain from teaching a session:
- 2 speaking merits per workshop taught; You can only teach a maximum of two workshops per PPA Workshop season.
- Networking with other photographers in your area
- Teaching your photography skills to an eager audience
- Increasing your exposure to public speaking
- Earning $50/per attendee when you have 8 or more people and you have a PPA degree/certification.
The list could go on and on.
If you still need an extra push to teach at a session, we’ve taken the liberty of creating a checklist for your workshop, so you can mentally prepare for everything you should do before, during, and after your workshop. Instead of psyching yourself out, it’s time to psych yourself up for how amazing this opportunity will be.
To qualify to become a PPA Photography Workshop instructor, you must be a member of PPA. So take some time out of your day and join PPA today to receive this benefit along with any of the other exclusive offers for PPA members. Applications are due February 17, so don’t wait until the last minute to complete them! We want to see you succeed in every way possible, but you have to put forth the effort in stepping out of your comfort zone. We can’t wait to see how your sessions go!