PPA's Affiliate Recruitment Program
Looking for additional revenue for your association? Let PPA help!
Look no further than your own members who have not become PPA members yet. When you promote PPA's benefits to non-PPA members and they join as a new member through your affiliate association, you receive a commission!
How does it work? It's simple!
- Promote PPA membership at your meetings and conventions. Help spread awareness about all the additional benefits they can receive as a PPA member.
- Give them your affiliate's specially coded application (codes are used for tracking purposes), and encourage them to join using this application
- Let them know that when they join as a new member with the specially coded application, they are helping the affiliate!
- Send the application to PPA. You can have the new member give you the application to send in (or they can send it themselves).
- For every new PPA member you recruit, PPA will pay the affiliate a commission based on the type of membership! $50 for Professional Active members, $25 for Aspiring or Additional Associate members
- PPA will track and send each affiliate the commission at the end of each calendar year! (The program resets on January 1 of each year, so be sure to have those applications in by the end of December!)
How can PPA help?
PPA can supply you with promotional materials and coded applications to help you promote PPA to your members. We want to help you build stronger relationships with your members...and when they join PPA, it's another way to help them!
What's Your Next Step?
Request a coded application for your affiliate and any promotional materials by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following:
- This recruiting opportunity cannot be combined with any other PPA membership promotional program. The affiliate commission replaces any 'join now and get a discount' offers from PPA
- New PPA members are defined as individuals who are not currently PPA members and have not been PPA members within the past two years.