- Building your business: pricing and marketing strategies
- Finding your niche: seniors, children, newborns, weddings, landscape, and more
- Learning lighting setups for studio and on-location,
- Discovering techniques for Photoshop® & Lightroom®
- And much, much more
PPA Today: Super Monday Archives
Recently in Super Monday Category
- Top tier photography education from your peers
- Diverse ways to improve your marketing, profits, and the overall success of your business
- Tips & tricks to help improve your workflow and time spent on editing
- Strategies to improve the end product delivered to your clients
- Note-taking material
- Small tablet or laptop
- Money for lunch
Registration has opened TODAY for PPA's Super 1 Day Photography Workshops! The workshops are scheduled to take place between May 9 and May 23, 2016. For those two weeks, hundreds of studios across the country will hold day-long workshops covering every topic from portrait and wedding photography, posing and lighting, to digital retouching and workflow and sales and marketing strategies. The workshops comprise a full day of photography education for professional photographers.
In Scottsdale, Arizona, they can learn lighting and posing from Andrew Faulds, M.Photog., CPP and Ryan Higgins, CPP. In Alexandria, Virginia, attendees can experience a complete location senior portrait session with Kelly Schneider, CPP. Do you live closer to Owensboro, Kentucky? Master Photographers Kate and Jason Higdon will be there to go over their "Social Capital" theory on how to network with clients.
Super 1 Day aims to strengthen the photographic and business skills of professional photographers. Classes are taught by photographers who host seminars in their studios (or other locations), with the proceeds going to support PPA educational projects.
Classes are expected to be a full day, so that CEU merits can be awarded to both attendees and instructors. You have three easy ways to register:
• ONLINE: Register online for only $99 between March 2, 2016 and May 3, 2016.
• BY PHONE: Call your PPA Customer Service team at 1-800-786-6277 to register by phone until May 3, 2016.
• ONSITE: All registrations after May 3, 2016 must be completed onsite and in-person for $120. Please contact the instructor prior to attending to ensure there is space available.
PPA will send confirmation letters with class information to all pre-registered attendees. Not a PPA photographer? Don't fret! All photographers are encouraged to attend.
To get all the latest info on Super 1 Day, head on over to PPA.com/Super1Day.
Ready for some live and local photography education near you? Super 1 Day is on the way! Make some room during the busy season for a little extra learning on the side. PPA's Super 1 Day workshops will be held May 4-18.
What's Super 1 Day?
Peer-to-peer education at its very best! For two weeks in May, dozens of studios across the country will invite photographers to join daily workshops featuring portrait and wedding photography, posing and lighting, digital retouching and workflow, and sales and marketing strategies. PPA membership is not required to attend a Super 1 Day class! These all-day learning sessions have been created by photographers, for ALL photographers.
Is there a class near me that fits my
Most likely! With 115 classes across the country, you're bound to find a class near you. Just browse through the list to find a workshop you'll enjoy and benefit from. Don't be afraid to get out of your comfort zone! Expand your skills and broaden your professional network with classes like that will help you:
- Build your business; pricing and marketing strategies
- Learn lighting patterns, studio & outdoor lighting and equipment
- Discover and apply techniques for Photoshop® & Lightroom®
- Find your business niche: seniors, children, boudoir, pets & more
Register online by April 28 and take advantage of the $99 Super 1 Day online registration discount! Starting April 29, registration will only be accepted on-site, space permitting, and will cost $120 per class.
Oh and remember: These programs help you get closer to your degrees! PPA photographers receive one service merit for each class you attend.
From October 6 to 20, fall Super 1 Day classes will take place all over the globe on every photography
skill and strategy you can imagine.
PPA will offer members and non-members alike the opportunity to attend a litany of daily workshops ranging from a class on working with strobe & speed lighting units in California to newborn photography in Daegu-city Korea.
All of the classes are taught by professional photographers and are tailored just for you. There are dozens of different courses offered at a variety of different times and dates, so finding one that fits your busy schedule is a piece of cake.
These events offer both up-and-coming photographers and seasoned veterans the chance to learn from one another and also the chance to network and grow their local market. At just $99 if you book online ($120 in person), the day-long classes are an awesome value. And if you're thinking of joining PPA, this is a perfect opportunity to see what we're all about. If you're already a member you'll receive one service merit for attending each class-- a crucial step towards attaining certifications/degrees.
And also another step forward to BE MORE!
Head to PPA.com/super1day to find a class near you.