The SZ-30MR is a super-zoom camera with a multi-recording function capable of simultaneously capturing 1080p HD video and 16-megapixel still images without missing a frame. The Olympus SZ-30MR helps you capture it all with its 24x optical wide-zoom lens, and displays your pictures and videos on its crisp 3.0-inch, high-resolution LCD. The Olympus SZ-30MR comes packed with a variety of features that deliver a superior imaging experience far and wide:
- New Multi-Recording Mode - a world-first, Olympus Dual Engine technology enables users to combine various photo and movie recording modes simultaneously
- 24x wide-optical zoom - enables exceptional close-ups
- Full HD Video and HDMIÂ® Control - delivers a broadcast-quality 1080p movie experience when played back on an HDTV
- New 7fps Continuous Shooting (16MP) - offers a full-resolution burst mode enabling continuous shooting, in rapid succession
- New 3D Photo Mode - captures two shots of a scene from two different angles to create still photos that can be viewed with the added excitement and realism of 3D
- New Eye-Fiâ„¢ Card Compatibility - enables automatic wireless uploading of images to the website or PC of your choice
Also announced today, the TOUGH TG-810 is a shockproof, waterproof, freezeproof and crushproof compact camera designed to capture all of your extreme adventures, no matter where you go.
This 14-megapixel camera remembers exactly where you took the perfect image, so you don't have to. The Olympus TOUGH TG-810 also boasts Dual Image Stabilization to cut the blur out of your photography, Wi-Fi compatibility for instant image sharing via an optional Eye-Fi Card, 3D still image capture in and out of the water.
Click here to read more about the TOUGH TG-810