While shooting tethered to a Mac, the new Leaf Capture Remote v 2.0 App allows photographers additional creative freedom by enabling one or more iPad or any iPhone, including iPhone 4, devices to act as remote image viewers. Clients can view images from a photo shoot from the comfort of a photographer's Wi-Fi enabled client room. Assistants can instantly check focus and details even when at a distance from a photographer's main computer. And stylists can see what the camera sees-all without crowding around the photographer or main computer area.
- Native support for the Apple iPad
- Support for Apple iPhone 4 high resolution retina display
- Pause/Play functionality - Users can stop the screen update during a shoot and focus on a specific image.
- Support for RZ33 and all DM-series models
- Flip-through image browsing
- Improved 1:1 image quality
The Leaf Capture Remote system consists of two components, the client App for the remote viewing device, and a host server App for the Mac computer. The Leaf Capture Remote v. 2.0 client App for the iPad/iPhone can be downloaded for free from the Apple iPhone App Store.
The Leaf Capture Remote server and all related instructions can be downloaded through: http://www.mamiya-usa.com/customer-service-support-downloads.html