Ever wonder how your studio compares to others? PPA wants to help you find out.
Answer your questions:
- Are you spending enough money on marketing?
- How much does education affect your bottom line?
- Do you have too many employees?
- When should you hire employees?
- What can you do to make your business more profitable?
Get the answers to these questions when you take part in the Studio Financial Benchmark Survey, PPAs renowned financial survey of the photographic industry.
You qualify to participate if:
- you are a PPA member
- your 2007 business tax return is already filed, or you have a draft from your accountant
- your gross sales during 2007 were $25,000 or more
- at least 50% of your business is from portraits (including seniors) or weddings
- you use financial software
- studios not using financial software call 800-786-6277 for pre-approval
Participate and receive:
- Entry into a drawing for TWO Grand Prizes: two all-inclusive trips for two to Imaging USA 09 [including Buddy Pass registration, as many pre-convention classes as wanted for free, airfare, hotel room (two rooms per package if necessary), and $1,000 in spending money].
- Free, exclusive Webinar, reviewing the study results (including a free download of the PowerPoint and other materials used during the Webinar).
- Advance copy of the free report.
- Complimentary Showcase book for the first 100 participants who send in their financials.
This important survey is being conducted by accountants who understand the photography industry. All individual information and data will be kept completely confidential. The final industry report will be available only to PPA members.
The last Studio Financial Benchmark Survey has helped hundreds of photographers. Help us repeat this successand get the answers you need.