"The past board names read like a Who's Who of professional photography," commented PPA's chief executive officer, David Trust. "So just being elected says something special about these individuals."
The new executive committee of PPA's board includes the following:
- President Don Dickson; Plainview, Texas. Dickson believes that education and volunteerism are strong keys to success for every photographer.
- Vice President Tim Walden; Lexington, Ky. Walden believes in promoting industry best practices and the need for a foundation in excellence in both art and business for all photographers.
- Treasurer Ralph Romaguera, Sr.; Metairie, La. Romaguera pushes the need for photographers to continually expand business opportunities and is a strong proponent of PPA's business education programs.
- Chairman Louis Tonsmeire; Cartersville, Ga. Tonsmeire continues to build awareness of PPA resources, the importance of business relationships and more.
The newest members of the PPA board are as follows:
- Rob Behm; Spokane Valley, Wash.
- Lori Craft; Marshall, Mich.
- Michael Timmons; Vassar, Mich.
Directors continuing on PPA's board include the following:
- Doug Box; Caldwell, Texas
- Michael Gan; Dillon Beach, Calif.
- Don MacGregor; Vancouver, British Columbia
- Susan Michal; Jacksonville, Fla.
- Constance Rawlins; McComb, Miss.
- Kevin Casey; Industry Advisor; Langhorne, Pa.