Working hard, but have little to show for it? PPA's business workshops have helped hundreds of photographers like you, gain control of their businesses and become financially stronger and more profitable. You see, photographers need both art AND business skills for true professionalism. Come see how we can put you on the right path:
- Build a healthier studio from the ground up with this two-day, nuts-and-bolts class (from understanding financial management to the basics of attracting customers and getting them to buy).
- Be empowered to make smarter business decisions for long-term success.
- Take your studio to the "elusive" next level with this intensive three-day class.
- Walk away with actionable business and marketing goals AND a custom financial plan.
- Get personalized help with a one-on-one consultation.
2012 Business Workshop Calendar
April 28-29 - Cincinnati, OH
June 9-10 - Atlanta, GA
June 25-26 - Ann Arbor, MI (GLIP)
November 3-4 - Atlanta, GA
March 12-14 - Atlanta, GA
April 29-May 4* - Dallas, TX (Texas School)
July 15-19* - Shawnigan Lake, BC (Image Explorations)
July 16 - 18 - Memphis, TN
November 5-7 - Atlanta, GA
*NOTE: Workshop is offered with additional programs at this location.