Buckeye Color Lab expands its educational resources with their new professional level learning portal at www.theMentorBlog.net.
TheMentorBlog.net is a free website that features six of the country's top professional photographers who share new insights each week on what and how they are shooting client jobs to stay as profitable as possible.
This refreshing new resource is updated weekly and features fresh posts from an all-star team of photo talent including:
- Children and family photographer AUDREY WOULARD,
- Portrait, editorial, and wedding photographer TAMARA LACKEY,
- Studio business and marketing expert ANN MONTEITH,
- Wedding, family and seniors photographer GREG SCHRADER,
- â€¢ Photo Marketing expert CAROL ANDREWS,
- Successful studio management educator SUSAN ROWE,
Steve Troup, CEO of Buckeye Color and the creator of this new concept explains "Each author brings a variety of talents to the site and is encouraged to post an item of interest on whatever they happen to be doing that week. It's a great way to share how photographers of all disciplines are keeping their businesses growing no matter what the economic climate is."
theMentorBlog.net is online now, proving to be unusually popular with thousands of hits each day, and is open to everyone.