UPDATE: July 31, 2009
We now have all the print handlers we need for International Print Exhibit at Imaging USA in Nashville. Thank you to everyone who volunteered--you stepped up in record time this year!
We are looking for a few good people to help with the International Print Exhibit at Imaging USA in Nashville, Tennessee--and there are some goodies for those who volunteer. Help is needed to put up, take down, pack and ship the thousands of images that will be on display. Can you help put up and/or tear down the show?
The Job and Time Commitment:
- Arrive ready to work at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center at 12:00 noon on Saturday, January 9, 2010 to set-up and hang the print show.
- Take-down and pack the print show for shipment late afternoon & evening on Tuesday, January 12, 2010.
- NOTE: You can volunteer for either Saturday, Tuesday or both.
You will receive:
- Reimbursement of your Imaging USA registration if you work both the set-up and tear-down.
- Service Merits: one for set up and one for take down.
- Commemorative Volunteer Shirt
Questions can be addressed to Jim at 866-591-9190, or firstname.lastname@example.org.