The first step is ensuring you get the type of business education you need to make (or keep) your studio profitable and thriving. And if you're a PPA member, you can get the upper hand on your competitors via PPA's Studio Management Services and our member-only business workshops! (In fact, there's one coming up in March.)
Business Basics Workshop (next helping photographers March 2-3)
This version of our business workshops focuses on those PPA photographers who are often just getting started or moving full time into their photo business. It's like a 2-day boot camp to master the financial management, pricing structure, promotional strategies, legal compliance and competitive dynamics of your studio.
This workshop is simply full of topics you need to know to reach your profitable potential! PPA's expert instructors have been there and done that...and they are going to help you do it too. They will help you:
- Determine a business model that fits your lifestyle.
- Figure out a pricing structure that is competitive, yet allows you to make money.
- Compare your studio's success to similar businesses around the nation (thanks to PPA's Benchmark Survey results).
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses, so you can focus in on how your business can improve.
- Create promotional ideas and marketing tactics to help bring in new, loyal clients.
Sound like just the helping hand you need? Get the details here, and get to Durham, NC for the March 2-3 workshop!
Remember, this is a class just for the PPA members out there. Oh, and if you're already grossing $20,000, you might want to check out the even more intensive Business Breakthroughs Workshops.