Imaging USA is the 3-day photography bonanza where you'll find education, inspiration, new products and services (to test and demo!) and a networking opportunity unlike any other--and today only, you can gain access to it all for just $129! Most professional conferences cost hundreds and hundreds of dollars to attend, but because PPA is a non-profit, we're able to keep the cost über low!
That's right! For today only, you can save $50 on registration ($129 instead of $179). There is no better way to kick start the year for your creativity and your business. You can also get $50 off member +1 and member +2 so bring some friends!
This deal ends at midnight tonight (Wednesday, 12/11, PST), so don't miss out!
If that's still too much for you, fear not! We have another option for Phoenix, and guess what? It's totally free!
That's because we are offering FREE expo passes! You can peruse the entire tradeshow floor, test and demo new products and services and collect as much SWAG as you can--totally on us! Just because we don't want you to miss out. You won't get to take in all of the classes or parties, but there are still plenty of networking opportunities and more to be found on the tradeshow floor. It is THE biggest tradeshow for photography out there!
To get your free expo pass, simply register for the expo pass and use the promo code TSC2014 at checkout. That's it!
Imaging USA really is the perfect way to start 2014. It's where 10,000 photographers gather each year for education, inspiration, new products and services to demo and an unparalleled networking opportunity--all under one roof.
This year, Imaging USA will feature:
• 100+ instructors who are available to talk and exchange with
• 80+ workshops, seminars, and classes to keep you on the cutting edge
• Dozens of unique, solid and quality networking opportunities, including two giant parties to celebrate and share your successes
• An exclusive keynote speaker presentation from Grammy Award winning singer (and accomplished photographer), Kenny Rogers!
• 600+ booths with exclusive tradeshow-only discounts
• And lots and lots of giveaways and drawings, all geared toward photographers
So don't miss out! Be more in 2014. It all starts in Phoenix.