Professional Photographers of Americaâ€™s (PPA) Chicks Who Clickâ„¢, a retreat for women in photography, flies to the Bahamas June 25-27, 2007. And this annual eventâ€™s educational value is even more spectacular than its exotic vacation destination, with programs ranging from niche marketing and boutique studios to digital art.
â€œChicks Who Clickâ„¢ is a plethora of passion; this event will surely ignite your creative fire,â€ notes Sandy Pucâ€™, photographer, PPA Board member, and attendee of Chicks Who Clickâ„¢ every year since its inception. And the 2007 program lineup will make sure that attendeesâ€™ brains are chock full of tips, techniques, and confidence. These seminars in the sand will include instruction on the following:
- Steps to refresh your studio, photography, and overall attitude
- Solutions for issues that often paralyze both new business owners and established photographers (niche marketing, how to put yourself in the mind of your client, and how to achieve and maintain the best business image)
- Characteristics that make â€œboutique studiosâ€ successful
- Expanded portrait lines, innovative new products, and creative services
- High-end products that can enhance your business image and fulfill your creative passion
- Workflow techniques, including interacting with different clients, choosing equipment, and unique posing and lighting techniques
- How understanding your own strengths and weaknesses will allow you to live your own dreams and take your photography business to the next level
- How to balance the personal with the professional in the field of professional photography.
- And live portrait demonstrations on the beach!
With the wealth of wisdom available, there is no doubt that attendees will leave the conference energized, tanned, and full of new ideas. Ann Monteith, former PPA Chairwoman and Chicks Who Clickâ„¢ speaker, notes, â€œI know that women's lives have changed because of their involvement in this remarkable conference.â€
For complete details and to register, visit http://events.ppa.com or call 800-786-6277. Register by June 11 for a $50 discount!
Professional Photographers of America (PPA), a worldwide association, exists to assist its more than 18,000 members in achieving their professional, artistic, and fraternal goals; to promote public awareness of the profession; and to advance the making of images in all of its disciplines as an art, a science and a visual recorder of history. For more information, visit www.ppa.com.