- How to get clients to treat you like the professional you are
- Practical ways to make a small space (or no space) work for your business
- When to know that you're financially ready to move to a storefront/larger studio
PPA Today: PPAedu Live Webinar Archives
Recently in PPAedu Live Webinar Category
- The key elements of a killer marketing plan and why are they important
- How to build a tactical marketing plan you'll actually follow
- Tips and tricks for sticking to the marketing plan
PPA instructor and sales guru Jeff Dachowski, M.Photog.Cr., CPP, is dropping some free advice this Thursday, June 25, 2pm ET, and if you want to Be More Profitable, don't miss it! The webinar is all about Selling to Out-of-Town Clients.
Jeff will discuss all aspects of long-distance sales, from how to set the stage with the first phone call to the final delivery of portraits! You'll learn how to set and manage client expectations, maintain control of the session and use technology to your advantage.
Check out the full class description and Jeff's bio then register! It's FREE and open to both PPA photographers and nonmembers alike. If you're looking to become a master of the sale--this is the class for you!