Dates: August 8-10 , 2011
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Course Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Instruction ends at 2:00pm on the third day, and the exam will be offered from 3:00pm to 5:00pm that day)
Instructor: Eric Richards, M.Photog.Cr., CPP
This in-depth study of photography's technical side could almost be considered to equivalent to a semester of college...so be prepared to study! Topics include the following:
- The Inverse Square Law, Filter Factors, Bellows Factor
- Lenses and Filters
- Color Theory and H&D Curves
- Lighting Ratios, Corrective Lighting and Posing, Depth of Field, Angle of View
- The Zone System (and how it helps you understand the digital histogram)
- Difference between a Bit, a Byte and Bit Depth
- And much more!
Click here to read more about the Certification Preparation class.
Click here to read more about the CPP program.