Enter and you can...
- Increase your skill and confidence in your craft. Preparing entries for the International Print Competition forces you to look deeper at your own photography.
- Earn merits towards a PPA Masters Degree. Accepted prints earn merits you need to obtain a PPA degree--a recognition of your level of commitment to and skill in photography.
- Go "Loan." The best images become part of PPA's Loan Collection, which is exhibited around the world and published in PPA's annual Loan Collection book.
What's New in 2009?
- The registration deadline is May 1 (5 pm CST). As the judging will take place June 14-17, the entry deadline is earlier this year. Late cases will be accepted (at a higher entry fee) until 5pm CST on May 22.
- After you submit your payment, you won't be able to make changes to your entry. Please review your information carefully before submitting that payment!
- You must upload your images when you enter if you want them to be considered for publication.
- You must upload your images when you enter if you are ordering a critique.
Ready to get started? Here are some links for you: