PPA Today: Certified Professional Photographer Archives
Recently in Certified Professional Photographer Category
By Autumn Rice
At PPA we love to help photographers save money on the products and services you use most! So, every day we find new ways to incorporate bigger and better savings into your photography business.
Through your PPA membership you not only have access to thousands of dollars in discounts from companies like Apple, Office Depot, and Zenfolio, but you also get access to amazing savings from PPA! The full membership, called Professional Active Membership, includes:
- Online education: You have Access to all PhotoVision online resources and videos + all of PPAedu online tutorials and webinars
- Magazine: you get your print and digital subscription to Professional Photographer magazine
- Marketing tools: You have all the See The Difference® tools and PPAedu marketing tutorials at your finger tips
- Client Trouble Shield: you are protected with PPA's unique data loss and malpractice protection program, PPA's Indemnification Trust. It covers you when a client sues you for negligence or if they get injured on a shoot, and while it is a service we hope you will never have to use, it is there to protect you and save you and your business thousands of dollars when Murphy's Law strikes.
- Insurance: You get 15,000 worth of equipment insurance, as your main insurance or as a secondary one if you already have one! Plus you can add other kinds of insurances such as medical, dental, general liability, and others, at discounted prices!
- Online and off line professional networking: you are de-facto connected to PPA's Photographer-only discussion forums called theLoop. Tap into them to seek advice, image reviews, find mentors, talk through business dilemmas, etc.
So, remember to take advantage of all of the savings that come with you PPA membership.
If you're not a member, all of these savings are waiting for you. All you have to do is become a PPA member for $27.92 a month. Other businesses would charge hundreds or even thousands of dollars for the information that PPA members get for free.
Keeping money in your pockets in a lot of ways is just one more thing PPA does to have your back and help you Be More Savvy!
Visit PPA.com/Benefits to see all the ways you can save with PPA!