PPA Today: Photography Business Archives
Recently in Photography Business Category
Are you looking for additional tools to help brand your photography business? There's a new exclusive marketing resource for PPA members. Check out the new postcards, which can be found under See The Difference©'s "Custom Brochures."
Many clients can appreciate the quality that comes from hiring a professional, but do they always see or understand it? These postcards can help to get the point across. PPA members submitted their images to give your clients an idea of the before and after when it comes to professional photography. Each specialty contains a unique postcard. Each postcard shows the contrast with professional changes in posing, location, lighting, and/or editing. These are the small changes that you as a professional might see, but it's not as obvious to the untrained eye.
Download these resources to show your current and potential clients just how important it is to hire a professional over an amateur. With these postcards, it's right in front of their eyes!If you aren't already a PPA member, visit PPA.com to find out how you can join today!
- 11:45 - 12:15: Beyond Photo Papers: New Product Ideas for the Professional Photographer with Tobe Hall & Elisa Kauffman (ChromaLuxe)
- 12:30 - 1:00: Increasing Your Average Sale with Dave Stock, Cr.Photog., CPP (Richmond Pro Lab)
- 1:15 - 1:45: Seal the Deal on Wall Art Sales with Megan DiPiero, CPP (Simply Color Lab)
- 2:00 - 2:30: Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free? with Kate Higdon, M. Photog. (ACI)
- 2:45 - 3:15: The Value of A Print with Mark Weber, M.Photog.MEI.Cr., CPP (Marathon Press)
- 3:30 - 4:00: 5 Ways to Create Value in Your Wedding Photography Business with Vanessa Joy, Cr.Photog.(Miller's Professional Imaging)
- 4:15 - 4:45: 5 Ways to Create Value in Your Portrait Photography Business with Moshe Zusman (Bay Photo Lab)
- Register for Imaging USA!
- 11:45 - 12:15: Concept to Creation with Jason Ake and Laura Penney (Professional Plotter Technologies)
- 12:30 - 1:45: Learn Do Succeed - Simple Steps to Make More Money Moderated by Fundy: Client Communication - Educating your Client with Melanie Anderson, Shoot with Purpose - Get Clients Excited with Tracy Sweeney, Make More Money - In Person Sales with Andrew Funderburg
- 2:00 - 2:30: Own Your Craft to Make More Money, with Pete Wright (Canon)
- 2:45 - 3:15: Creating Legacy by Being a Print Artist with Tim Walden, M.Photog.Hon.M.Photog.Cr.,CPP,F-ASP (WHCC)
- 3:30 - 4:00: The Value of Packaging with Ben Tyndell (Tyndell Photographic Packaging)
- 4:15 - 4:45: The Reveal - Making the Most of In-Person Sales with Mark Zucker (Zookbinders)
- 11:45 - 12:15: Print and Album Sales with Emily and Steve Pogozelski (Finao)
- 12:30 - 1:00: Print or Die! with Donna Cummings, CPP (Simply Color Lab)
- 1:15 - 1:45: The Low Down on High-Volume Print Selling with Chris Garcia (Richmond Pro Lab)
- 2:00 - 2:30: Selling Albums Through Storytelling with Julie Paisley (Miller's Professional Imaging)
- 2:45 - 3:15: Making an Unforgettable Impression with Alexis Cuarezma (Bay Photo Lab)