What It Is
PhotoCare Equipment Insurance is an exclusive policy purchased by PPA for eligible members (U.S.-based Professional Active or Life members) and administered through Lockton Risk Services, PPA's exclusive broker. Simply put, we pay your premiums for you!
PhotoCare covers your cameras, lenses and other photography equipment, including computer hardware:
- $15,000 of coverage (paid for by PPA)
- Loss due to fire, theft or equipment breakage
- Worldwide, off-premises or "on location" coverage
How to Use It
Since PhotoCare is administered through PPA's exclusive insurance broker, Lockton Affinity, we cannot activate your policy on your behalf. You must personally log in to PPA.com and activate the policy, which gives your approval for that coverage. If you do not activate it, you will not be eligible to file a claim.
Make use of the benefit created to help you, and activate your free policy now:
- Log in to www.PPA.com with your user name and password.
- Look under the My PPA tab (top left).
- Click on the "Yes, Activate My Free PhotoCare Equipment Insurance!" It will appear in the upper left corner of the page if you are eligible (U.S.-based Professional Active or Life members of PPA).
- Follow the prompts to download a copy of your PhotoCare Coverage Certificate!