Something exciting is coming your way soon...something that could change the "face" of online dating and help YOU create more relationships, too.
As PPA members, you'll have an exclusive chance to join Accuphoto, starting January 10, 2010. Created by Brenda Kirkland, a PPA member herself, Accuphoto is a unique service that provides certified professional images to members of the online dating community at a fixed price.
How Accuphoto Can Help You
First of all, this is a FREE marketing tool for photographers--that's helpful right there!
Accuphoto itself will promote the services through advertising relationships with major Internet dating sites, starting with eHarmony in May 2010. Dating site prospects will visit the Accuphoto site where they will be linked with a PPA member who is enrolled in the Accuphoto program. (Program enrollment is free and exclusive to PPA members). Participating PPA members agree to schedule a mini photo session and provide a certified photograph for $65.
The big bonus for you is the chance to build relationships and leads with these new customers who are on the verge of a significant new relationship--possibly even marriage and the start of a family. The up-selling potential is through the roof!
How to Learn More
- Read the story behind Accuphoto and its partnership with PPA: "Fellow Photographers Profit from PPA Member's New Love."
- View the Accuphoto FAQs for further details on the program, payment, etc.
- Stop by the Accuphoto booth (#209) at the Imaging EXPO in Nashville!
How to Get Started
Does this sound like a good match for your business? Sign up now to complete your Accuphoto training in time for the launch in May 2010.
- Complete the registration form and e-mail or mail it back to Accuphoto.
- Register online at www.accuphoto.com, starting January 10, 2010.
- Register during Imaging USA at the Accuphoto booth (#209).
Have more questions? Ask Brenda Kirkland, founder of