Sample these helpful tips for boosting your numbers, from PPA Business Mentor Mary Fisk-Taylor, M.Photog.Cr., CPP, ABI, API.
- Seek like-minded partners, vendors and charities, using your clients as resources.
- If you want successful partnerships, you can't expect them to be one-sided!
Represent your partners' work as much as your own when sharing marketing pieces.
- Offer complimentary materials (like headshots) or family portraits. It will help your partners get a taste for the experience you provide, as well as the quality of your services and your products. Bonus: it will place you top of mind!
- Keep in touch. Post, share and comment on your preferred vendors' social media platforms to let them know you're thinking about, appreciating and promoting their businesses.
- Enhance your partnership during bridal show season. Create image disks and press-printed cards that showcase the vendor, and they can help spread your images and logo around the show.
If you're ready to take your business to the next level PPA's Business Workshops and Consultations can help you be more in 2014. Through live streaming or in-person, these classes are sure to boost your numbers and help you get to that next level. To top it off, PPA's mentors will work with you and your numbers to help you:
- Define realistic goals for your studio
- Boost your production efficiencies
- Be more profitable