This is your place to see leadership presentations, download logos, find merit charts and so much more. Don't see what you need? Ask us!
On this page, you'll find:
Download the History of PPA video – This explains how PPA has grown to be the largest and strongest photographic association since 1869. (By the way, this particular video is available for use in the PPA Affiliate Recruitment Program.)
Share your connection to PPA and post the appropriate logo on your website and more! Get the PPA Affiliate Logo, PPA Affiliate School Logo, and PPA Continuing Education System Logo. Download this file now. (.zip archive)
If you'd like to add your affiliate event to the PPA.com calendar, please contact us with the details of the event. Be sure to include the date, price, contact information, website and any other additional information in your email.
Here are free webinars to help you become a strong leader of your affiliate association!
PPA Affiliate Leadership Training Webinar Archives
(Make sure your pop-up blockers are disabled for proper viewing, and select the links below for inspiration and advice on how to lead your association better than ever)
|Part 1: Real Leadership 54 Minutes
|Part 2: Real Leadership 54 Minutes
|Part 3: Financial Responsibility 45 Minutes
|Part 4: Volunteerism, Membership Growth, and Q&A 1 Hour, 13 Minutes|
Download the See The Difference video – Part of our See the Difference consumer campaign (designed to promote our first priority…you!).
Here's a good prospect list for you! Use the mailing addresses of our most recently added PPA members: This file contains the most recent reports. (.zip archive of tab delimited text file)
- Speakers Selling from the Platform Policy
- PPA Antitrust Compliance Policy and Guidelines
- Ethics Complaint Procedures and Form
- Request to offer a Merited PPA Continuing Education Course
- International Photographic Competition District Map
- Need Promotional Materials from PPA?
We're using the latest technology (and are pretty proud of it, too!) Complete these forms electronically and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that merit requests must be requested at least 2 weeks before the event date to ensure on-time delivery.
- Local Affiliate Merit Request Form
- Local Affiliate Merit Chart - This chart explains the types and number of merits that can be offered by a local affiliate.
- State Affiliate Merit Request Form – Annual Meeting
- State Affiliate Merit Request Form – Non-Annual Event
- State Affiliate Merit Chart - This chart explains the types and number of merits that can be offered by a state affiliate.
- Regional/National Affiliate Merit Request Form – Annual Meeting
- Regional/National Affiliate Merit Request Form – Non-Annual Event
- Regional/National Merit Chart - This chart explains the types and number of merits that can be offered by a regional or national affiliate.
PPA Affiliate Schools
- PPA Affiliate School Merit Request Form
- PPA Affiliate School Merit Chart - This chart explains the types and number of merits that can be offered by a PPA Affiliate School.
PPA District Exhibitions
- International Affiliate Merit Request Form
- International Affiliates Merit Chart - This chart explains the types and number of merits that can be offered by an International affiliate.