So now you know why Imaging USA is a good way to reach your best prospects...and either you've already reserved your booth space, or you're getting ready to pick up the phone and call your PPA representative. How can you squeeze every dime of value out of your participation? Here are a few suggestions and tips:
- Submit your show specials now. We're advertising show specials on the website, in our weekly e-mail campaigns, in Professional Photographer magazine and in our social media campaigns. This is an excellent way to create greater brand awareness before the show and drive traffic to your booth while you're there.
- Plan your product launch around Imaging USA and let us know so we can help you promote it. We post press releases on our blogs, and we keep up a steady stream of social media traffic while we're at the show, so share your good news with us. We'll help you get the word out.
- Distribute your free Imaging EXPO passes. Every vendor is given free EXPO passes to send to their customers and prospects. As a matter of fact, the vendor who creates the most traffic to the special, vendor-only free EXPO page receives over $5,000 in prizes for the 2012 show!
- Offer a prize in our weekly Imaging USA giveaway. We've already had thousands of consumer participants, and we'll continue the contest all the way to opening day. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved! Your company and product will be mentioned in a weekly Imaging USA e-mail, our weekly PPA Today newsletter and through our Twitter and Facebook accounts. It's a simple way to create buzz about your products, especially anything new.
- Consider sponsorship opportunities. There are many ways you can create additional exposure for your brand at Imaging USA, from signs and banners to event sponsorship and even IUSA TV, but you need to act now--inventory is selling quickly. Take a look at the exhibitor resources page on the Imaging USA website for a complete list of what's available. Oh, and if you have an idea, don't hesitate to let us know. We are always open to crafting custom sponsorships to help you get the most bang for your Imaging USA buck.
Finally, don't forget to make your hotel reservations. The Grand Hyatt Hotel block has already sold out, but there are still great rooms available in both the Marriott hotels, which are right next door to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. It's going to be a great show, and we can't wait to see you in the heart of Texas in January!