In-Home Design Appointments
Given the choice to arrange an in-home client meeting for the sales appointment (after the shoot) or a design consultation (before the shoot), Tim would choose the design consultation every day of the week and twice on Sundays! Why?
In this video, Tim and Bev show how an in-home consultation is not only critical to a successful shoot, but can also increase your sales exponentially! Learn how the consultation will help you:
- Connect with your clients; see who they are and what they’re all about.
- Set the stage for a stunning shoot with wardrobe, setting and space.
- Design and suggest display options that enhance the value of your product and the size of your sale!
And this is just the tip of the iceberg! Listen and learn as the Waldens discuss software options you can use to actually show your clients how their images will look in their home. Explore value-added services like art installation; learn how to easily, smoothly and professionally plant the seeds for future sessions.
The Waldens teach you how to confidently conduct and own the in-home consultation, and the value it can bring to your clients and your business. Don’t miss this opportunity!
We value your feedback and want to know how we can improve. Please share your thoughts about the class here.
Duration: 0:13:52 Expand video to full screen for best view.
M.Photog.Hon.M.Photog.Cr., CPP, F-ASP
Tim and Beverly took over Walden’s Photography from Tim’s father in 1980, taking the studio in an entirely different direction when they developed their trademark “Relationship” Black and White Fine Art portraiture. Today, they run a high-end studio, providing beautifully crafted portraits in an elegant studio with impeccable customer service. The Walden’s clientele know when they come to Walden’s Photography, they will leave with a masterpiece that celebrates their loved ones in the most beautiful way possible.
Tim's credentials include:
- PPA-Photographic Master and Craftsman Degrees
- ASP-Photographic Fellowship Degree
- PPA President (2012)
- Member of Society of XXV
- Kodak Mentor
- Kodak Gallery Award Winner
- Published in Kodak Portrait Book
- Internationally Approved Juror
- International Speaker
- Kentucky Master Photographer of the Year
- Kentucky PPA Member and Past President
- National Award Winner
- Imaging Excellence Award Recipient
- Gold Photographer of the Year-2013
- Gerhard Bakker Award for outstanding service through education in the field ofphotography and visual communications