The Value of Emotion in Your Brand
American author and poet, Maya Angelou is credited with saying “…people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
In this video, Tim and Beverly Walden discuss and demonstrate the value of emotion in your brand. It’s not just about products or photographs, but how these make your clients feel. And, if you can make that connection with your work and your customers, you’ll have a booming business!
The Waldens share their brilliant insight, giving you how-to tips on topics like:
- Build client connections that differentiate you from your competitors.
- Tie emotion and feeling to your product lines.
- Target clients who will love what you do.
The Waldens have built a career on learning and capturing people’s stories and providing an emotional connection that clients love. Learn how they do it and how you can too!
We value your feedback and want to know how we can improve. Please share your thoughts about the class here.
Duration: 0:16:43 Expand video to full screen for best view.
M.Photog.Hon.M.Photog.Cr., CPP, F-ASP
Tim and Beverly took over Walden’s Photography from Tim’s father in 1980, taking the studio in an entirely different direction when they developed their trademark “Relationship” Black and White Fine Art portraiture. Today, they run a high-end studio, providing beautifully crafted portraits in an elegant studio with impeccable customer service. The Walden’s clientele know when they come to Walden’s Photography, they will leave with a masterpiece that celebrates their loved ones in the most beautiful way possible.
Tim's credentials include:
- PPA-Photographic Master and Craftsman Degrees
- ASP-Photographic Fellowship Degree
- PPA President (2012)
- Member of Society of XXV
- Kodak Mentor
- Kodak Gallery Award Winner
- Published in Kodak Portrait Book
- Internationally Approved Juror
- International Speaker
- Kentucky Master Photographer of the Year
- Kentucky PPA Member and Past President
- National Award Winner
- Imaging Excellence Award Recipient
- Gold Photographer of the Year-2013
- Gerhard Bakker Award for outstanding service through education in the field ofphotography and visual communications