PPA Webinar: Finding Your Missing Pieces for Profitability in Photography
October 7, 2014 – 2 pm ET
With Jeff Lubin, M.Photog.Cr.
Skill Level(s): All
FREE for All Photographers
Click here to register.
Join Jeff as he reviews actual studios to find ways for them to be more successful! The studio reviews will include photographs, copies of their marketing materials, price lists and studio profiles. Jeff will then explore ways they can improve their brand and increase profits. It will be a learning experience for all!
Interested in having your studio featured during the webinar? Please complete these questions and forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: You must be present during the live webinar in order to have your studio featured.
- How long have you been a professional photographer?
- Do you consider yourself new, proficient or advanced?
- Do you have an additional source of income beyond photography (another job, savings, working partner, etc.)?
- How would you categorize your business (portraits, weddings, commercial)?
- Which styles of photography are most appealing to you?
- Do you have trouble making your overhead most months?
- What has been your most successful form of income from your studio?
- Have you noticed big changes in your business recently, and what do you attribute that to?
- How do most of your clients view you? (top pro, new photographer, etc.)
- What do you think is your biggest weakness that you need to overcome?
- What would you like to focus on changing this year?
- In which areas would you like to learn most?
- Would you prefer a one, two or three day workshop?
- Which camera system do you use?
- What type of lighting equipment do you own?
- If you don't currently do studio lighting, would you be interested in learning?
- Do you have a studio and if so, is it commercial or in your home?
- What are your goals in photography for your future?
Jeff Lubin has been the leading portrait photographer in the Washington, D.C. area for over 33 years, his portraits featured in thousands of homes in the district. Jeff believes in giving back, having raised over $165,000 for the Lombardi Cancer and much more in the form of donations to many area wide associations.
Jeff has published a book on the business of photography and produced videos on children's and bridal portraiture. He has had a cover photograph on Professional Photographer magazine and published over 50 articles in professional photography magazines. Jeff has also been a keynote speaker at many national and state conventions, lecturing in the U.S. and abroad in Asia and Europe.
Jeff's sensitive and unique style has won him many national and state awards. He earned the coveted Master of Photography Degree from the Professional Photographers of America in 1992, after only three years of competition. The following year, Jeff received the Craftsman Degree. Jeff twice won the Grand Photographic Award from the Virginia Professional Photographers Association, designating him as a top photographer in Virginia. He also has twice been named Portrait Photographer of the Year by the Maryland Professional Photographers.