PPA Webinar :: Create a Killer 2014 Marketing Plan
Create a Killer 2014 Marketing Plan
December 12, 2013 – 2 p.m. ET
With Angela Pointon
Skill Level(s): All
FREE for PPA Members and Non-members
Call 800-786-6277 to register.
Do you have a great studio but need a little help marketing yourself? Join Pennsylvania photographer and marketing expert, Angela Pointon, as she walks you through how to set up a marketing plan for your business.
Angela will go over:
1. What are the elements of a killer marketing plan and why are they important?
- new business ventures
- target audiences for 2014
- goals (and how to crunch numbers to build a plan that will achieve the goals)
- tactics to attract new clients
- tactics to retain clients or encourage client referrals
- remaining competitive and enhancing the client experience / culture / little wows
2. How to build a tactical plan
- Build a plan that backs into the goals you want to achieve
- Examples of solid marketing plans
- How to sequence and schedule a tactical plan
3. Sticking to the marketing plan
- motivational tips
- scheduling tips
- how to know when to change course
- how to measure success against goals
- what metrics should photographers measure and how often
4. Information on the freebie
- Free marketing plan template
Angela Pointon is the founder of Angela Pointon Photography and Steel Toe Images, which offers advice and inspiring motivation for photography business owners. She writes a weekly e-newsletter packed with advice for photographers. In addition, she has authored multiple books for photographers, is a monthly columnist for Professional Photographer magazine, blogs at Steel Toe Images and posts to Facebook, G+,Pinterest and Twitter.