PPA Webinar :: The True Art of SEO & Online Engagement...for Photographers!
The True Art of SEO & Online Engagement...for Photographers!
Part 3 of the SEO Webinar Series
October 8, 2013 – 2 p.m. ET
With Brett Snyder
FREE for PPA Members and Non-members
Call 800-786-6277 to register.
Audience engagement, although difficult to define, is one of the core aspects of quality search engine optimization. Through authentically and legitimately engaging with your audience, a SMB (small and medium-sized business) can naturally build trust with the search engines that will directly impact domain authority and visibility in SERPs.
- Key premise of SEO: Be present where your audience is!
- Understanding the goals of audience engagement: Not always a conversion item!
- How do you identify where your audience is online?
- Advanced search queries
- Social media
- Competitive analysis
- Blogrolls/Blog networks
- Actual customers!
- Display network
- Blog commenting (ego boost for the authors)
- Offline events
- Tips for connecting with your audience
- Be personal, authentic marketing is like dating: you build a relationship over time
- If you can help it, don't ask for anything in return
- Put a human face to your brand (not just a generic brand page)
- Leverage existing audience
Brett Snyder is the Director of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) at Nebo, a web design and interactive marketing agency in West Midtown, Atlanta. Brett began his digital marketing career working with SPEEDO USA during the Summer Olympics and has been in love with the world of SEO ever since. As the Director of SEO at Nebo, Brett is responsible for the strategic planning, development, and implementation of search engine optimization campaigns. Over the course of his career, Brett has worked with all manners of businesses from large B2B brands to local Mom & Pop ecommerce shops to help them leverage the incredible opportunity that search engines have provided to connect businesses with their target audience.
You connect with find him on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google+.