PPA Webinar :: Leveraging Local
Part 2 of the SEO Webinar Series
September 10, 2013 – 2 p.m. ET
With Brett Snyder
FREE for Members and Non-Members!
Call 800-786-6277 to register.
Photography is an industry where the search audience shows a preference for local vendors. As such, it is especially important for SMBs (small and medium-sized businesses) to know how to harness local search to reach this audience that is actively seeking a photographer in their area.
- What is Google+ Local and why should you care?
- How do local results differ from traditional results?
- Universal search elements
- Blended results
- Personalized results (showing different results in Philly vs. Atlanta)
- Show how to change local settings if you are remote
- No longer need to include a local qualifier for SERPs to generate local results
- How do you claim and verify your Google+ Local listing?
- What ranking factors are most important for local search?
- Ex – 2013 Moz local ranking factors survey
- Local Citations – How do you identify and optimize these?
- Reviews – Overview of how reviews are used and some strategies that can be used to curate reviews
Brett Snyder is the Director of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) at Nebo, a web design and interactive marketing agency in West Midtown, Atlanta. Brett began his digital marketing career working with SPEEDO USA during the Summer Olympics and has been in love with the world of SEO ever since. As the Director of SEO at Nebo, Brett is responsible for the strategic planning, development, and implementation of search engine optimization campaigns. Over the course of his career, Brett has worked with all manners of businesses from large B2B brands to local Mom & Pop ecommerce shops to help them leverage the incredible opportunity that search engines have provided to connect businesses with their target audience.
You connect with find him on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google+.